Hermy's Triumph store

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Hats off to these gentlemen. My order got really messed up. They sent me about $500.00 in parts but on the invoice they had more parts than i received. Plus i had two separate orders and they shipped a little from both. Had a feeling that things were screwed up because some parts received was not even on the invoice. Sent them a list of parts received and told them about the parts received that was not on the invoice with a big question mark and the comment "Like what the DDDD". They responded today with a big apology and now have it straight. They admitted that they had screwed up and have it right now thanks to my list. The remaining $1,400.00 in parts i shall receive shortly. Good people.

Hats off to these gentlemen. My order got really messed up. They sent me about $500.00 in parts but on the invoice they had more parts than i received. Plus i had two separate orders and they shipped a little from both. Had a feeling that things were screwed up because some parts received was not even on the invoice. Sent them a list of parts received and told them about the parts received that was not on the invoice with a big question mark and the comment "Like what the DDDD". They responded today with a big apology and now have it straight. They admitted that they had screwed up and have it right now thanks to my list. The remaining $1,400.00 in parts i shall receive shortly. Good people.
Agree on that Sonny! I'm in MA, but use Hermy's for all Triumph parts. They are real people that treat you like a customer regardless of the size of your order. NE dealerships just want to sell bikes, and then good luck with support.

I want to plug them as a stand-up dealership, as well. They've been around since the early Sixties.
I live in Central NJ, but rode the 1.5 hours to Hermy's in Port Clinton PA to buy my 08 standard. mainly because their price over the phone was right.
They installed the update kit free of charge a year later and gave the bike a once-over bolt tightening 6 months later for free.
Customer-focused.

I have used them quite a bit when I had Hinckley Triples. Great service and more than helpful if you call with an inquiry. Shipping is always quick also. Hermy's and Baxter Cycle are my top choices for newer Triumph parts....

I am still double checking parts. I took a dresser and released one drawer for the parts. Front forks and all the way to back wheel and then some. This is a major rebuild folks. Bike sets at 68,000 miles with a blown transmission. I'm plan on keeping the Rocket X for awhile so it is time to rebuild. From the last count it looks like hermy"s is right on track with the $1, 900.00 order. I look at nuts ,washers and O rings and get confused at times. So far so good.

I am still double checking parts. I took a dresser and released one drawer for the parts. Front forks and all the way to back wheel and then some. This is a major rebuild folks. Bike sets at 68,000 miles with a blown transmission. I'm plan on keeping the Rocket X for awhile so it is time to rebuild. From the last count it looks like hermy"s is right on track with the $1, 900.00 order. I look at nuts ,washers and O rings and get confused at times. So far so good.
I'm confident that your X will be as good as new, if not better than new by the time you're done Sonny.

Back