Here's something different.

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
Fahrzeugbeschreibung
...ich denke Bilder sagen mehr als tausend Buchstaben ;-) Das Fahrzeug befindet sich in absoluten TOP-Zustand, ist angemeldet und kann natürlich besichtigt werden.
Es ist ALLES eingetragen, Kenner wissen was so ein Umbau Kostet. Besonders möchte ich den Breitreifen-Umbau (Deget) auf 260/18 betonen...auch die Felge und der Reifen sind eingetragen.

Ich denke meine Rocket ist in ihrer Art einzigartig, es wurde alles fachmännisch umgebaut. Der Motor leistet mit dem Tuning auf dem Leistungsprüfstand ca. 160 PS, das Drehmoment war mir aber wichtiger (Dampfhammer ;-))
Das Fahrzeug wurde gerade noch frisch Keramik-Versiegelt, komplette Inspektion wurde vor 500 km erledigt, es herscht keinerlei Wartungsstau o.ä.

Es handelt sich nicht um KEINEN Notverkauf, bitte also nur seriöse Angebote ok? Bitte nur anrufen, nicht schreiben! LG

Courtesy of Google translate . . .

vehicle description
... I think pictures say more than a thousand letters ;-) The vehicle is in absolute top condition, is logged in and can of course be visited.
It is ALL registered, connoisseurs know what such a conversion costs. Especially I want to emphasize the wide tire conversion (Deget) on 260/18 ... also the rim and the tire are registered.

I think my Rocket is unique in its kind, everything has been professionally rebuilt. The engine makes with the tuning on the dynamometer about 160 hp, but the torque was more important to me (steam hammer ;-))
The vehicle has just been freshly ceramic-sealed, complete inspection was done before 500 km, there is no maintenance backlog or similar.

It is not a distress sale, so please only serious offers ok? Please call only, do not write! LG

Can't say I'm a fan but, all that work to make it look bad ass and you strap a $20 leather tool pouch to the forks??

Back