Hepco and Becker soft bags

When I search for Rocket 3 parts I see the mounting kit but no side bags specifically for the Rocket. Which model side bags did you atrach? They look good!
Im not sure which H&B website you have in the US, but the bags here in Australia and the German website are called 'Softbag Street Set (2020) for C-Bow side Carrier'

Would love to see a pic of both sides of the bike from a distance. Can't really tell how those complement the whole bike. Functional though.

I don't understand Triumph making expensive panniers but having low grade crap zippers. How hard would it be to place heavy duty type zippers and teeth on the bags. I guess if they can save a penny they find places to do it.

I don't understand Triumph making expensive panniers but having low grade crap zippers. How hard would it be to place heavy duty type zippers and teeth on the bags. I guess if they can save a penny they find places to do it.
Weirdly, the bike itself seems to be pretty premium. Not a lot of pennies saved compared with others I’ve looked at. But, when I looked at the panniers, my first thought was “these look neat, but seem way cheaper than everything else on this bike”. If they had made a clever mounting system with waterproof hard cases, I’d spend the money, but I wasn’t tempted at all with what they had to offer.

Noice. The zippers on the triumph bags suck, but I'm not paying more for other bags.
Agreed.

As a note, I did oil them up with some outdoor WD-40 and it seems to be okay now but they are not great by any means. This year I'll continue to use them for static items, and for my travel clothes and such, I'll stuff it in a 30L waterproof bag (mostly for ON & OFF convenience) during my long trips (15 - 20 days).

Agreed.

As a note, I did oil them up with some outdoor WD-40 and it seems to be okay now but they are not great by any means. This year I'll continue to use them for static items, and for my travel clothes and such, I'll stuff it in a 30L waterproof bag (mostly for ON & OFF convenience) during my long trips (15 - 20 days).
I managed to get Triumph to replace mine with a new set but I doubt they'll do it again. If I have any more issues with the zippers, I am replacing them myself with some YKKs.

Back