Hepco and Becker soft bags

Aussie Mike

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3R
Hi All,
Received my Hepco and Becker side bags for the Rocket 3R, quality is really good, brackets are not as elegant as the genuine article, but at around $1000AUD less than genuine (bags and brackets) I cant complain too much.
IMG_0438.jpeg
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg

Noice. The zippers on the triumph bags suck, but I'm not paying more for other bags.
I’m currently in the market for a set of bags, are the triumph one absolute ****? I’ll assume the fixings on the back are proprietary!

I have the Triumph bags and like them just fine but those do look really good. If anything happens to the Triumph bags I'll be getting these. 👍

Hi All,
Received my Hepco and Becker side bags for the Rocket 3R, quality is really good, brackets are not as elegant as the genuine article, but at around $1000AUD less than genuine (bags and brackets) I cant complain too much.
IMG_0438.jpeg
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg
Can't tell how they open. Don't say zipper?!

I’m currently in the market for a set of bags, are the triumph one absolute ****? I’ll assume the fixings on the back are proprietary!
They aren't worth the price, but they aren't absolute ****. The zippers are absolute ****, the rest of the bag is decent. They are not weather proof, but you could probably scotchgard (outdoor watershield kind) the things or just use the covers.

I like OPs more, but what I do like about the Triumph bags is that I can use my key to unlock and pop them off in 5 seconds or less and take them into the hotel with me when I travel. But I assume the OPs bags probably do the same thing because after market stuff always seems to be higher quality than OEM. They probably have a higher weight limit too.

Weight limits on the H & B bags and the OEM bags are the same at 5 kg. Mount to the same underseat points. Look pretty good on the bike.

In Oz they are half the price of OEM, and bigger capacity. Both have zippers and internal waterproof bags.

Very interested!

The H & B bags have their own mounting hardware which is different from the OEM mounts, both bags are also locked to the mounts with a keyed lock.

Hi All,
IMG_0438.jpeg
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0437.jpeg
Could you please show a photo showing the side of the bike with/without the bags?

Back