BlackSails

Where'd all the tread go?
Ride
2014 R3T
I'm traveling back home after 3 weeks touring & my rear tires too thin. Having trouble finding anyone in Kansas city with a 180/70R 16. I'm currently running an Avon 200/60R 16. All I can find is a Dunlop 200/55R 16 & a 180/60R 16. Can anyone tell me if either of these will work on my 2014 R3T abs?? Thankssssss!!!

The dealer I'm at located a 180/70 16 30 miles from here on the way to st. Louis! Yay. I'm pretty sure those others wouldnt work so I'm becoming a happier rocket pilot!

Thanks so much. I ended up with Dunlop (expensive!) 180/70R 16 at a dealer on my route so all worked out. Whew!!

Thanks so much. I ended up with Dunlop (expensive!) 180/70R 16 at a dealer on my route so all worked out. Whew!!

What name is the dealer.
I got a new rear tire a few years ago at a very kewl Triumph dealer just just across the state line and a tad north of St. Louis.
Was about $300 installed.

It was actually in the suburb of Shawnee near Kansas City. Shawnee Powersports. The price installed for the Dunlop 180/70R 16 was very near $300. also. Overall I was very happy to get fresh rubber on the beast :) and made it home safe and sound. Now I will start looking into another issue (intermittently running funny) I posted about earlier on in gen. tech. Need to hook up tuneecu for starts but not till I unwind from 3 weeks on the road. I'll post results on that after I get it worked out. Thanks again ya'll for all the input on both.

Back