Help... I really need highway pegs for 2021 Rocket 3 GT....

Happy

Standard Bore
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Roadster ABS
I purchased a 2021 Rocket 3 GT, I installed mid controls, Rox risers, a Powerbronze windshield, and even spent the $$$ for a Corbin seat with a driver's side backrest. I am talking with an aluminum welder/fabricator about making me a bracket where the forward controls were so I can put in some highway pegs. I was curious has anyone else come up with any ideas or done anything to make highway pegs work on their Rocket 3 R or GT. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I commute about 2.5 hours a day and highway pegs are important on those longer rides. I love the bike but will love it even more when I get the comfort level dialed in... You guys know what I am talking about... When you get on your bike, get on the highway, stretch those legs out, get comfortable and put the cruise on...... I can't wait to be able to do that on this awesome British machine. Thanks again.......

I hope you find the comfort that you need. When I first bought mine I desired a crash bar system to put pegs on and of course for drop protection. There appears to be no way to install such a bar so your idea to extend your rider pegs for another set of pegs might be the only way to get it done. Pictures after you get it done please.

I hope you find the comfort that you need. When I first bought mine I desired a crash bar system to put pegs on and of course for drop protection. There appears to be no way to install such a bar so your idea to extend your rider pegs for another set of pegs might be the only way to get it done. Pictures after you get it done please.
Will do... thanks...

I used the bits left over from the front controls, and some aftermarket foot-pegs to MacGyver up some highway pegs.

Attachments

• footpeg.jpg
    footpeg.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 195
  • rhftpgii.jpg
    rhftpgii.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 193
  • footpeg iii.jpg
    footpeg iii.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 176
  • rhftpg.jpg
    rhftpg.jpg