Helmet Hooker

I use a bycycle lock that I put through the front wheel. It curls up and takes up very little room in the bag on the rear rack. I figure that if they are desperate enough to cut through that then they are welcome to it. Never had a problem with scumbags stealing things off the bike and quite often I just leave the helmet on the seat unless I'm in town.

And it does not protect your Chatterbox or other Bluetooth system. Sucks the world has come to this. If I am traveling with my trailer, it goes in it.
AAAAHHHHHH, THANK-YOU, another reason for not getting a Bluetooth, my wife keeps suggesting it for our rides......it's MY QUIET time, I'll tell her all the thieves want the cb/Bluetooth.

AAAAHHHHHH, THANK-YOU, another reason for not getting a Bluetooth, my wife keeps suggesting it for our rides......it's MY QUIET time, I'll tell her all the thieves want the cb/Bluetooth.
I too love the alone time with my ear buds. If I have a gal on the back I'm happy to offer her a branch wire for her own music but never would I consider to install a communicator between the helmets. I agree its best as me time :)

Back