Hello from N.E Ohio. R3T1Sgt here. New in. Been reading you guys for awhile.

WELCOME to ya, Sarge, from WA State!
From whence do you hail and please inform others where this Tune ECU dyno man is!!!

If you have a tuner that knows how to use TUNE ECU you have hit the jackpot. I would go that route. I have a tune that Hanso made for me that I can send but it may be a touch rich. Message me if you are interested. Welcome from Minden Nevada1st Sgt. I'd address you from the position of parade rest but my hands don't touch behind my back any more. AIRBORNE!
Thank you for the advice. The Dyno tune shop I found was off the Tuneecu main website for support in the U.S. If anyone is interested it's HPR Hord Power in Bucyrus, Ohio off Rte 30 west of Mansfield. Owners name is J.D. He tunes race bikes, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Triumph. Been in business many years. Told me he loves to work with TuneEcu and has a Dyno. Loves the full control TuneEcu gives him. Seems very nice on the phone. Charges $100 per hour for tuning. He's at (419) 563-0348. Told me he has never tuned a Rocket before but has done Daytona 675's. I've got a appointment with him on the 22nd.

From whence do you hail and please inform others where this Tune ECU dyno man is!!!
Originally from Santa Barbara, Ca but dad and wife from Cleveland. Retired and been here 20 years. Just answered "Big Norm" above and gave TuneEcu contact info in that answer. Thanks for the welcome!

Thank you. I just included to B'g Norm the Tune Ecu Dyno tuner's info I found in Ohio. Hoping he can tune me up "spot on"

Thank you for the advice. The Dyno tune shop I found was off the Tuneecu main website for support in the U.S. If anyone is interested it's HPR Hord Power in Bucyrus, Ohio off Rte 30 west of Mansfield. Owners name is J.D. He tunes race bikes, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Triumph. Been in business many years. Told me he loves to work with TuneEcu and has a Dyno. Loves the full control TuneEcu gives him. Seems very nice on the phone. Charges $100 per hour for tuning. He's at (419) 563-0348. Told me he has never tuned a Rocket before but has done Daytona 675's. I've got a appointment with him on the 22nd.

When you get your bike tuned post your results.

I would really like a copy of that tune when you are done as I will have an extremely similar setup to yours. :D

When you get your bike tuned post your results.
Sure will. Hope its worth the 3 hours down there. But I feel just do it right from the beginning instead of guessing which tune that looks close will work best. I have not been able to find a R3T tune for a Dain Triple D Racing single pipe combined with RamAir install. I'll have him take care of full power in all gears, top speed limiter, fan, and speedometer adjustment and hopefully minimize any decal popping. I called J.D. yesterday after I put his name and tune shop info in my post and told him he may be getting more Rocket business in the future, especially from the Midwest.

I would really like a copy of that tune when you are done as I will have an extremely similar setup to yours. :D
Sure, no problem. Received my RamAir kit yesterday. Pipe to arrive any day now. Got some time to get it all installed and sorted before she meets the tunemaster..

Back