Have you done it yet?

I've spun my tire a few times as well. I'm not convinced you can wheelie it without popping the clutch to a degree. Do we have the rear traction to bring the front off the ground vice spinning the tire? Hmm...
I’ve only cracked the throttle in first gear half a handful of times...slightly, for a split second. It’s so powerfully responsive, that I know it would take very little effort to full on wheelie it, and probably completely lose control. ....So I just don’t tempt fate.

I have not and never will intentionally.

It is one thing to wheelie a dirt bike where it weighs a lot less and has really beefy front suspension designed for jumps and hitting large obstacles, on the Rocket it would take a lot of abuse on the front end when landing.

Smoking the tire I just see money going up in smoke.

Broke loose the rear on occasion but out in the back streets so no harm no foul. I have no desire to wheelie on this bike as when you come down forks, fluids and plastic will go flying in every direction. I never mastered easy landings on wheelies so I'll leave that to someone with that talent. Besides, since it's all on the backroads no one will see me other than a few squirrels and an occasional rattlesnake. 🐿️🪱
Exactly....What’s the point unless ppl are watching you pull one? And being watched has only two outcomes...You either look like a boss, or a fool. I find most ppl already so you asa boss for just sitting on these things. Why risk the alternative.

I have not and never will intentionally.

It is one thing to wheelie a dirt bike where it weighs a lot less and has really beefy front suspension designed for jumps and hitting large obstacles, on the Rocket it would take a lot of abuse on the front end when landing.

Smoking the tire I just see money going up in smoke.
Some seem to have a lot of $. I’ve always wondered how guys get RED BULL good on what ever it is they’re riding. Seems to me that they’d have to do a whole lot of wiping out before they finally start sticking the stunts.

I started out on dirt small dirt bikes. My favorite was my 250 Yamaha. I popped wheelies once in a while but was never confident with it and never went more than 100 ' at best. I keep the front down and concentrate on my slow work now a days. My skills have been eluding me. I found that out before I sold my 14 Rocket. I went into a turn much too hot and came out in the opposing lane. No one around but I got off my Rocket and sat in the dirt shoulder a few minutes pissed at myself for riding like an idiot. It won't happen again. I realized I can't ride like I did in the past so I enjoy the views more now. I have nothing to prove to myself anymore as my crazy days are long gone. :thumbsup:

I started out on dirt small dirt bikes. My favorite was my 250 Yamaha. I popped wheelies once in a while but was never confident with it and never went more than 100 ' at best. I keep the front down and concentrate on my slow work now a days. My skills have been eluding me. I found that out before I sold my 14 Rocket. I went into a turn much too hot and came out in the opposing lane. No one around but I got off my Rocket and sat in the dirt shoulder a few minutes pissed at myself for riding like an idiot. It won't happen again. I realized I can't ride like I did in the past so I enjoy the views more now. I have nothing to prove to myself anymore as my crazy days are long gone. :thumbsup:
Congratulations on surviving your bulletproof years. Not everyone does 🍺

My 2014 Roaster will wheelie easily in first with a crack of the throttle but the new one just does not want to come up and I’ve tried. I think some safety nannies are cutting the power to prevent the front end from coming up.
Do you have traction control on?

Back