HansO AFR PCV +AT ver3 map

HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Hi guys some of you are already using my version 1 or the better version 2 while Version 2 is great and I will still probably keep using it while touring as it has a great mix of decent fuel economy and power.
I decided to develop it a bit more as a fun / power map so here it is I have only been testing it for about 100km but am already hooked!!! '
I have given it to 3 others already and awaiting feed back from them,
please note this is not for people that want good fuel economy ,It is yet to be tested for fuel useage but you can't have that much fun and not use fuel.
For those that want to keep the front end down it is not for you it is a Hoon/Power map.
I will be doing a 1,000km round trip this week (Tues' and Wed) up thru the Snowies and some Hume (boring freeway)hwy on the trip it will highlight any shortcomings or benefits and will keep you posted of the out come.Anybody that wants a copy of it .... you know the drill drop me a conver' with an e-mail address
Please Note this is for use in a "Power Commander Five plus Auto Tune" set up Only not for loading into ECU

for The Newcomers to the Rocket III Forum the PCV and AT will fit ALL models disregard the website if you have pre 09 model as it will tell you to get the PCIII. you just need to order for an 09 or newer

Last edited:
HansO,
I'm a tad hesitant as the original tune you sent me almost two years ago has been working so well.
May be going on the dyno next week as I finally found a tuner that knows Triumph that I have heard good things about. Regardless how the dyno works out, I would like to have your new Hoon Tune for my repertoire.
Best Regards,
1olbull
PS: Looked it up and I like that "Hoon", "Boy Racer & "Revhead" :laugh:

Last edited:
I was very happy with V2 as far as power and fuel economy. I haven't got to ride V3 very much yet, as we were getting lots of rain and now I'm back on a drilling rig. From the little I did get to ride, it does seem to still give lots of power and a smooth pull all through the rev range. I did not get enough time to really see the fuel usage yet.

I can say that with V2, Pipercross intake, & Carpenter Pipe, it dynoed at 157 HP / 157 TQ.
I thought that was good numbers for a free tune.

Steve, just sent both version 2 and the new V3 as well let me know what you think, luckily I still had your e-mail all others please include your e-mail as there is a good chance I did not keep it

for The Newcomers to the Rocket III Forum the PCV and AT will fit ALL models disregard the website if you have pre 09 model as it will tell you to get the PCIII just order for an 09 or newer . I will add this to first post

I was telling someone that today. He was not going to get a PC for his 05 because the PCV is not listed for his year model.
Works on All models, same connections it only overrides the ECU signals to injectors it does not talk to ECU

I know this is an old post, but I would like to know if the AT is worth the coin, I have the pc5 and its running well, yet to be on the dyno, is it a safe assumption that the AT will over ride any dyno tune put into the rocket (fuel system only I guess), uuuummmmm hard to explain what I want, if I dyno it to get max power, would I keep that tune and get the AT for fuel economy trips, or do I just get 2 tunes to swap from. 1 dyno power and 1 for fuel economy, that said I would not need the At, hope this makes sense to someone in the know, HELP ME, I don't have to hair to pullout anymore....PMSL

Back