image.jpeg

Now we know the market for Rockets has really crashed in the USA - You had to separate the Craigslist listing and keep the bikes. What did you get from the white slaver for the two lovelies? ;):eek::D

Well I'm looking and thinking....cant see the tri adventurer...both ladies are sitting on the roadster so ....you traded the tri adventurer AND the Roadster on a new Roadster!!

I cant tell for all the Glare coming of the freshly polished bikes:cool:, do you get bad sunburn from all that reflection:whitstling:

Thank you for all the lovely comments regarding my loved ones(goat included) you Aussies are a sick bunch and you wonder why we kicked you off our wee Island:D
No you sick bastards no selling people, no setting people free and no goat tomfoolery(that comes later) and as for the fly screen I make the rules up around here and in my sick mind it is not a windshield it is a fly screen so I am still a manly man:p
Look at the front tyres!!!!!!!!!!! I put the 140avon on the front boy are you lot blind.

Back