Group buy shockies

yeah and they look awesome too, all chrome ribbed and yes at a lower pressure the ride is very smooth there is no spring to bottom out there fore even the biggest bump doesnt give you a kick in the arse, air can not be completely compress to nothing. I run them at 220 psi which is quite firm but only get about an half an inch of sag and give a good ride height:)

The "Frog" is Bertrand Cadart's nick name he lives down in Tassie and imports the Fournales into Australia from the country of manufacture France and yes he is french and a very nice easy going guy who also happens to be the Lord Mayor of Bicheno, down in Tassie. He can be contacted on 03 6375 1666 in Australia or international callers +61 3 6375 1666 a very informative man

Knowing the French and their proclivity for giving up I would be afraid that they engineered the same into their equipment. No French parts on my bike. Looked at a Ford SportTrac once until I saw that right in the middle between the engine and the rear end was a tranny from France, no more interest and tranny from France was not a pun, or was it?

each thier own I have 13,000 klm's on them no worries and definantly no fade, I love them

Knowing the French and their proclivity for giving up I would be afraid that they engineered the same into their equipment. No French parts on my bike. Looked at a Ford SportTrac once until I saw that right in the middle between the engine and the rear end was a tranny from France, no more interest and tranny from France was not a pun, or was it?
Ouch!!! That was harsh ...

Back