The first bike i did not buy,,,,

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Some time ago we were talking about riding Moab Utah on 2 wheels. I remember @1olbull saying that a Yamaha XT250 was the prefect weapon for that task.
We have a vacation scheduled in Moab the first week of june, i commented to my son about what Bull told me and it would be nice to have an XT.
Conversation was forgotten, or so i thought.
2 months later, (yesterday),my son shows up with a 2020 beautiful little XT and says, here you go, this is yours to roam around Moab!... One owner bike with next to no miles, he said he paid $3500 for it.
Just my size!!!
Over the last 30 years i bought my son several toys, looks like the investment paid off:)
xt250.jpg

Some time ago we were talking about riding Moab Utah on 2 wheels. I remember @1olbull saying that a Yamaha XT250 was the prefect weapon for that task.
We have a vacation scheduled in Moab the first week of june, i commented to my son about what Bull told me and it would be nice to have an XT.
2 months later, (yesterday),my son shows up with a 2020 beautiful little XT and says, here you go, this is yours to roam around Moab!... One owner bike with next to no miles, he said he paid $3500 for it.
Just my size!!!
Over the last 30 years i bought my son several toys, looks like the investment paid off:)
xt250.jpg
Great parenting has resulted in a fine young man who knows values. Congratulations.

Just my size!!!
xt250.jpg
Loopy,
I sure liked mine in Moab.
1) Be sure and ride up the Schafer Trail. Not difficult at all and VERY scenic!
2) Do NOT try the Hells Revenge, I got a third into it and was nearly stormed over a cliff.
Do rent a 4x4 jeep ride over Hells Revenge. I recommend Dan Mick - he is great fun, safe, and has the best equipment. Jeep Tours | Moab, UT | Dan Mick’s Moab Jeep Tours
If ya need another XT 250, come borrow my 2018 fuel injected under 300 miles.

Stand up son you have there, enjoy. I am in Mesquite NV message me if you pass this way. I've bee planning to ride the R3 over to Moab. I ride southern Utah weekly.
I have family in St George and last time i was there we went to Eureka in your hometown, will let you know if we get that close this time

Loopy,
I sure liked mine in Moab.
1) Be sure and ride up the Schafer Trail. Not difficult at all and VERY scenic!
2) Do NOT try the Hells Revenge, I got a third into it and was nearly stormed over a cliff.
Do rent a 4x4 jeep ride over Hells Revenge. I recommend Dan Mick - he is great fun, safe, and has the best equipment. Jeep Tours | Moab, UT | Dan Mick’s Moab Jeep Tours
If ya need another XT 250, come borrow my 2018 fuel injected under 300 miles.
If you were 2000 miles closer,,,, No way we will be anywhere near Hells Revenge, Shafer's trail for sure.
Will be taking a brand new Can Am Commander xtp max 4 seater, 4 dirt bikes and my f350 on 38s:)

Just my size!!!
xt250.jpg
Do you think your son would adopt me????

Back