Group buy shockies

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Any OZ owners interested in looking into a group buy ( 5+) of new rear shockies. YSS and FOURNALES both willing to offer discounts for a group purchase. Anyone interested ??

Any OZ owners interested in looking into a group buy ( 5+) of new rear shockies. YSS and FOURNALES both willing to offer discounts for a group purchase. Anyone interested ??
Already have progressives,one of the first thing I put on the new bike:D
I do need heavy duty springs though:cool:

Both YSS and FOURNALES are a better suited product for our roads than Progressives so i've been told. Led to believe they have a pretty short lifespan and don't cop well with the hammering our roads inflict. I had a set of Fournales on my last bike (2007 Dyna) and i was happy with them . A mate has a set of YSS piggybacks on his Streetrod and he swears by them.

I'd sure like to hear your review on them if you end up installing some. I've got the HD418 Progressives on mine after trying (and returning) standard 440's. The weight on them can easily shoot up to 1200lbs two up with some luggage, I can see how poor roads could do them in over time.

I'm liking the 418's because of the adjustable damping and that I can change them with my mood. Are the ones your looking at adjustable that way? Do they have a web site?

I found them ...

Will do.. got enough interest to go ahead and wrangle us a deal with YSS or FOURNALES. I was in contact with RACETECH in the states middle of last year, they were at the tailend of R&D on Caddies for the Rocket. Photos on their website show the "colourful" results. I'm wondering if any of the U.S bikes running these and what they reckon of them?

I do like the look of that external reservoir, but **** those things are expensive. wow

G,day Hellfire, you mean the piggyback YSS ? FOURNALES are even worse, $1,800 for the top of the line Magnums ( I've really enjoyed reading your posts in the couple of years i've been lurking on this site... you're just about cheeky enough to be an Australian .... ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Back