vanguard138

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
Well I splurged on the Zumo 665LM from Motorcycle Superstore. I just received the silk liners made by Tour Master and a couple different balaclavas made by Schampa. Nice products. Anyhow they swnt a magazine with the order with a 10% off coupon on the back plis free shipping. So I saved 80 bucks plus shipping.

I have a RAM mount on my handlebar that I used for my Motorola Droid last season. I think that cradle can be removed and hopefully the mount with the unit will attach.

Garmin Zumo 550 Video Review part 1 - YouTube

"Rocket III" Search Results - Powerlet Products

TECHMOUNT - Products

I bought the Zumo 550 awhile back i paid about $650.00 at the time. They were going for almost a grand. I didn't like the mount that came with it and went and swapped it out for the Techmount . To be honest with you i have hardly used it on the bike. I bought a cheap smaller Garmin from a tow truck driver for my work truck, and use it everyday. BMW gives a free GPS Garmin 550 with every purchase of one of their bikes. One of my riding friends had two brand new ones still in the box put them on E-bay/ Craigs List and couldn't sell them, everyone thought they were stolen at the price he was willing to let them go.He ended up practically giving them away. Some riders just aren't into having electronic gadgets on their bike. Of course i found this out after i dropped almost $800 on mine. Powerlite Products has a good hook up for all you electronic needs ..Enjoy.:)

Back