200mph speedometer (GPS)

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
GPS Speedometer 200mph 300km/h Stainless Steel Gauges for car truck waterproof

Waterproof too. 85mm diameter looks like it would fit a Rocket speedo cup.
Accurate speed indication and 200mph looks a helluva lot better than 140mph. especially appealing if you have a beefed up NA or FI motor.

However you would lose your EMS lights and odometer, trip meter (clock on a roadster) etc.

Any mad scientists feel like modifying one of these to take the EMS lights off the stock speedo and replace the LCD on this one with the stock (odometer) LCD? :)

I couldn't quite be arsed.. yet :)

Accurate speed indication and 200mph looks a helluva lot better than 140mph. especially appealing if you have a beefed up NA or FI motor.

However you would lose your EMS lights and odometer, trip meter (clock on a roadster) etc.

Any mad scientists feel like modifying one of these to take the EMS lights off the stock speedo and replace the LCD on this one with the stock (odometer) LCD? :)

YOU dont need a 200 mph speedo just look at your TACH if you want to calculate your top speed runs you can say 8000 rpm in 5th gear is 200 MPH . How fast have you gone so far ?

YOU dont need a 200 mph speedo just look at your TACH if you want to calculate your top speed runs you can say 8000 rpm in 5th gear is 200 MPH . How fast have you gone so far ?
Roadster needles stop at 140 and 8000 unfortunately. All I know fo sho is I was about 8000 in 4th before running out of road. I need to get through the revs faster you see...

A waste of time and money for me . . . to date. :rolleyes:

Roadster needles stop at 140 and 8000 unfortunately. All I know fo sho is I was about 8000 in 4th before running out of road. I need to get through the revs faster you see...
YOU need a longer road and a 250 MPH speedo did you forget about 5TH gear at 9000 rpm ? well over 200 LOL

Back