Got this cool shirt....but

Yes gads I think I do not want to see that I would have nightmares for a Bloody long time
That does it! Next video, I'm gonna set the cruise at 120, stand on the seat with nothing on but a smile and HansOs shirt (tastefully buttoned of course.)

Funny stuff Ski. And I liked the closed course/professional BS. I saw power lines, poles and trees right next to you. I guess if you have a mile long straight driveway it could have happened. :rolleyes:

Was it my imagination, or was the stitching coming loose on the right shoulder?

BTW that was funny!
I saw that too. It's an air vent. Exit opening in the back. It really is a very nice shirt. You should get one and see how it holds up to the Carpenter Horsepower and Torque test. Not only will it be a faster run, the aerodynamics will be different because your front tire is always in the air.:eek::eek::)

I saw that too. It's an air vent. Exit opening in the back. It really is a very nice shirt. You should get one and see how it holds up to the Carpenter Horsepower and Torque test. Not only will it be a faster run, the aerodynamics will be different because your front tire is always in the air.:eek::eek::)
Not to mention Scott's hair style more resembles a Helmet :D

Shirt is already ordered, and bike is at Carpenter. :)

Back