Got the stocker dynoed too

He can use TuneECU, but the PCV is easier, and he can get it done faster.

Yes the same PCV works for all Rockets

He told me he had talked to you. You will be happy with the results.

You won't be disappointed, he knows how to get the most hp out of any bike.
Tommy has told me that the dyno he is using is supposed to be some kind of high tech type and not the usual dyno that we are used
to seeing; Tommy appears to be very passionate about this stuff!

@Steel ...Me thinks this calls for a vertical celebration!;)
It will when I finally get home. I left NJ last night, and drove across 5 states before I saw ground with no snow on it. I'll be home early tomorrow morning, and it's supposed to be sunny, and low 70s. Perfect riding weather. :cool:

Tommy has told me that the dyno he is using is supposed to be some kind of high tech type and not the usual dyno that we are used
to seeing; Tommy appears to be very passionate about this stuff!
It's a really impressive setup. And with Tommy being an active racer, he does have a passion for getting all the power he can from each bike. :thumbsup:

Hot dammmmmmmmm!
Wonder what this EDDY dyno is?
Do you have a pix?

I have been on the phone with the guys at extreme and will be taking my bike there in December for a detent problem and tune, have ram air, D&Ds with a viking cross over can't wait to see what they can get out of it. I have been reading your posts on these guys and after talking to them I'm looking forward to this!

Amigo,
I would question having the bike on that roller then taking readings with no rider aboard???

A dynojet 250i will do a sweep test at whatever intervals one chooses. Same as. If you want to.... or take the time to. Most synod have an eddy current system these days, and have for many years. It's a must for proper tuning.

Back