Got the stocker dynoed too

I am under the impression the Eddy Current Dyno produces number about 10% lower than DynoJet type dyno. Is this correct ?

How by what means does a stock Rocket put out such high HP and TQ numbers as posted ?

I am under the impression the Eddy Current Dyno produces number about 10% lower than DynoJet type dyno. Is this correct ?

How by what means does a stock Rocket put out such high HP and TQ numbers as posted ?
ITS the 135000 +miles +BRUTE pipe and it will make even more power with good gas and no air cleaners

The Classic is Red & Black, a combination of the two fastest colors, making it a hybrid road beast. :D

Dyno jet dynos have been supplied with eddy current systems/brakes for over fifteen years now. I think one will find that Factory pro machines have a ramp rate to put in before measuring a bike. This can be varied. Factory Pro used to make a big deal about their numbers being "real" and DJ being high. They said the difference was 10% . So this bike would have 187hp according to that. Do some google research, I may be off the money. It is a few years since all that was happening.

Last edited:
Dyno jet dynos have been supplied with eddy current systems/brakes for over fifteen years now. I think one will find that Factory pro machines have a ramp rate to put in before measuring a bike. This can be varied. Factory Pro used to make a big deal about their numbers being "real" and DJ being high. They said the difference was 10% . So this bike would have 187hp according to that. Do some google research, I may be off the money. It is a few years since all that was happening.
YES thats what I was told also

I wanted STEEL to finish tuning with the good gas and no filters and velocity stacks for some really crazy numbers for a stock bike

Obviously 187 would not be accurate, but if you add another five with fuel and a couple more with no filters it should be easy to fool folks. In reality if you look at the data above and apply the CF indicated the bike would show about 167hp. Which is entirely believable.

Back