Got the stocker dynoed too

Gratitude for your explanation and the time spent, Amigo!!! :thumbsup: :inlove

I was trying to use my phone to respond, apologies. Warp is describing another test method, which is also used and needs an eddy current system ( or similar). A sweep test is where one sets the dyno to do a loaded run, from say 1500 rpm to 7000rpm pausing at 250rpm increments( or one of the operators choosing) for a portion of a second, to log AF ( or boost or whatever). I find it very useful for exacting ign adjustments. Most folk who insist on a PCV for tuning do so because they can use the Tuning Link software, which automates fuelling adjustments to a large degree. It is quite fast. Probably do a rocket fuel map pretty close in 30 mins. Personally , I used it for a while ( obviously with DJ/PCV products) , we had to pay a lease fee for the software each year. When I first payed our $ was roughly 60C US. After some years our $ was 105c US and I asked them for a re-adjustment of the lease fee, especially because the software was unchanged and our $ was worth twice as much. They said no, tuff luck,.... so I suggested they fit the lease fit into one of their bodily apertures, never paid it since. I get much better numbers anyway. The TL process is a sort of averaging process, so if one wants an average fuel tune, then go for it. I like to get it exact. Well to my exact , anyway.

O.K. that explains the real reason many outfit insist on PCV.
Thanks

Rick

I was so impressed with what Tommy did with my Roadster, that I decided to get him to tune my stock motor Classic. Now remember this 06 is on the verge of making 140,000 miles, and the motor is completely stock. With intake, exhaust, and a PCV it made 170 hp & 151 tq.

kGYT3Wvc-2335883911.jpg
RAMeOC9d-2335814886.jpg
And that bike has over 135000 miles on it

Bull its a braking dyno braking power is generated b

What he had was nice now its wet along with his 250 hp monster, but he is ok and on dry ground.
24649.jpeg

When I texted him about it must have hust happen the angle above cou and d only be from the cab prior to finding dry ground. Thank god the water was there.
24667.jpeg
Thats a rough way to clean the vehicals

Back