Goodbye Thunderbird Storm, HELLO Rocket III

G'day mate , Welcome from WA. I lived in Gravesend .. between Moree and Warialda... when I was a real young fella. Sure the Qld blokes can swing through Inverell and pick you up on the way to RDU in November ;)

I have to drive through Gravesend about once a month for work, doesn't seem to have changed much in the last five years, just died a little bit more I'm afraid.

I have to drive through Gravesend about once a month for work, doesn't seem to have changed much in the last five years, just died a little bit more I'm afraid.

Place was a boring little sh!thole even as a kid ... been through the joint myself a couple of times in the last 15 years .. you're right it's even lost it's sh!thole rating in my book ..hahaha

Welcome and congrats, i traded my 2011 Storm in on an o6 rocket , got a boatload of acc's and some gas $$$ back out of the deal. At 5'7" I find the rocket easy enough (i could never quite reach the kick stand on the storm).Pipes, an under seat K&N,and the proper tune are all I have so far and I love it!

D'oh!
It never occurred to me to keep the Storm AND get a Rocket (though she who controls the purse strings wouldn't have agreed to it anyway). :(

That is why I remain UN MARRIED as I only argue with myself which does not take long. The lady friend likes to ride so no arguments with her either except she prefers the Rocket to The Storm. Took her out on the twisties on the Storm and tried to sling her off but she hung in there :) A good woman she is. I reckon I would be lost within my twisted mind if not for her and a few very close friends in the next state over.

Been away for a few days and just catching up.

Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida! I know you'll enjoy the time you spend here with us!

Back