Goodbye Thunderbird Storm, HELLO Rocket III

Sphinx

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster. 2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R.
G'day all,

It has taken me a while to get around to introducing myself but I've been having so much fun on the Rocket I haven't had the chance till now. I recently traded in my 2012 Triumph Thunderbird Storm on a 2014 Rocket III Roadster and she's definitely a keeper. I was always drawn to the Rocket but being relatively new to motorcycling I was a bit concerned (and advised by well intentioned people) that the Rocket would be "too much bike" for me so I settled on a Thunderbird, I'm so glad I tried the Rocket III. It's still pretty much stock but hopefully I'll get the coin together to put some aftermarket exhausts on soon, then look at getting a better seat etc etc etc.

Congrads and welcome to the group

yet another upside down guy :D:D:D:D

Welcome sphinx ,plenty of good riding out your way ,going to be going out to a property this side of glen Inness ,I think it's just a bit east of you.

I rode my first Rocket just to kill time while waiting to test ride a Thunderbird. That was it. Nice as the T'Bird was I was never going to settle for one after that.

Welcome aboard mate. Nice part of the world where you're from. Make sure you check out the discussion about RDU in Victoria later this year. See you there hopefully.

Hello Sphinx and welcome from Virginia. Great quote from Winston there...

G'day mate , Welcome from WA. I lived in Gravesend .. between Moree and Warialda... when I was a real young fella. Sure the Qld blokes can swing through Inverell and pick you up on the way to RDU in November ;)

Back