Good Tires Price!

A very large number of members on here used the Exedra Max and pretty much universally said it was the best option for the 2.3 Rocket - especially given the only alternatives were Metzeler and Avon. I much preferred the Bridgestone for every reason; better handling, better grip in all weather, better ride and around double the mileage. The higher profile was a bonus because it seemed to fit better with the torque curve and my riding style.
In fact, while I’m sure some people might prefer one of the other options, the negative review above is the first I’ve seen of that nature.
I‘m not sure if anyone else has put one on a 2.5 but my only concern would be clearance.

I got 11,000 miles on the first rear on the GT. The second one has 6,000 on it now and I’m thinking it’s not going to make it to 11,000. Both Avons.

A very large number of members on here used the Exedra Max and pretty much universally said it was the best option for the 2.3 Rocket - especially given the only alternatives were Metzeler and Avon. I much preferred the Bridgestone for every reason; better handling, better grip in all weather, better ride and around double the mileage. The higher profile was a bonus because it seemed to fit better with the torque curve and my riding style.
In fact, while I’m sure some people might prefer one of the other options, the negative review above is the first I’ve seen of that nature.
I‘m not sure if anyone else has put one on a 2.5 but my only concern would be clearance.
Good to hear! Unless someone responds that has tried it on the 2.5, I will be the guinea pig on the clearance question. Thanks.

I have NEVER gotten 10,000 miles out of a set of tires. Does the performance decay with the miles?
I haven't tried the chromes yet the battle cruise h50 had 12000 on it and in retrospect I should have changed it at 11,000. But man the muti grios are good if I wouldn't been ripping it up in the twisties I probably could get 15,000 miles out of one. But hey no fun in that :) alot of the roads I ran on were course aggregate on the BRP. What a blast. But harder on tires brakes. But worth it!!!!

Will need tires, rear in about 2k, as I have 8200 currently. Just bought these from Rocky Mountain Atv. Others mighthg benefit. Profile up a smideon on rear. No need to go faster than 130.
You must let us know what these Bridgestones are like, been reading about them here in the UK havent found anyone who has eased them. You must write a report on here let people know what you think of them how they handle compaired to the Avons.....

You must let us know what these Bridgestones are like, been reading about them here in the UK havent found anyone who has eased them. You must write a report on here let people know what you think of them how they handle compaired to the Avons.....
Count on it!

Back