Grab it while you can.

I got mine an 2006 classic with about 27000 kms. paid $12500.00 nzd = $8500 usd came with about $6500 nzd = $4250 USD extras.
Pipes, seats, hard panniers, sissy bar, personal plate, pack, workshop manual, Lonelec cable, triumph rocket 3 leather jacket fly screen, crome Cam cover. Crome oil tank, crome covers for frame, pillon floor board. You will not regret buying a Rocket ever.
IMG_20171116_194359.jpg

I saw that. Believe me, I know just about every Rocket for sale in the US right now!

I realize I’ve just fallen in love with the matte black roadster. Just something about it. I know I’ll need bags and a windshield, so if I can get those already on the bike, I’d be grateful!

I always get hung up tying to figure out how long to wait vs buying the good deal at the time. I could technically wait all winter, as I won’t be riding anyway, but my eagerness to get it starts tontake over. Part of me wants to buy it so I can be done with it, in a weird sorta way.

The matte black roadsters are the fastest.... believe I own one!:D

A7561357-7327-40F3-9F7D-BD5828A7947D.png
There is hard evidence (hundreds of studies by major universities) that motorcycles painted flat black and freightliner blue induce hallucinatory states causing rider to think they’re going faster than they are.
On a lark, I’m posting a pic of my bike....

'09, 20,000 miles, $6500. bought as in picture to your left. added bags and taller backrest. Best **** buy I'll ever make on such a machine!! Smiles per mile in my book! Raised in Detroit, Livin' in upper New York state, ridin' a Rocket!! I can't think of anything better to buy. You will not be disappointed my friend!

A7561357-7327-40F3-9F7D-BD5828A7947D.png
There is hard evidence (hundreds of studies by major universities) that motorcycles painted flat black and freightliner blue induce hallucinatory states causing rider to think they’re going faster than they are.
On a lark, I’m posting a pic of my bike....
I do like jardines!!

Back