I saw that. Believe me, I know just about every Rocket for sale in the US right now!

I realize I’ve just fallen in love with the matte black roadster. Just something about it. I know I’ll need bags and a windshield, so if I can get those already on the bike, I’d be grateful!

I always get hung up tying to figure out how long to wait vs buying the good deal at the time. I could technically wait all winter, as I won’t be riding anyway, but my eagerness to get it starts tontake over. Part of me wants to buy it so I can be done with it, in a weird sorta way.

Under 5K miles , barely three full seasons old and about $4k of upgrades/goodies?

That bike could reasonably command anywhere between $10,000 - 12,000 depending on how well informed the buyer is and how good a salesman the seller is.

If it's in very good or better cosmetic and working condition you've got an outright steal on your hands.

Steal it and steal it now, if that's the case - the seller is either loaded or very hard up for hard dollars!

Great deal!!!

Under 5K miles , barely three full seasons old and about $4k of upgrades/goodies?

That bike could reasonably command anywhere between $10,000 - 12,000 depending on how well informed the buyer is and how good a salesman the seller is.

If it's in very good or better cosmetic and working condition you've got an outright steal on your hands.

Steal it and steal it now, if that's the case - the seller is either loaded or very hard up for hard dollars!

Great deal!!!

It has 15,000 miles - which is my only hesitation. Still, I suppose that isn't much. How does that kind of mileage impact value, do you think?

Its probably gone already.....theres some sneaky buggers on this forum!!....Nah,..... Seriously ...go for it but be quick!...OR someone will beat you for it!

Back