General Motors Woes...

Toystoretom

Living Legend
I just caugth a little blurb on the news that said Harley Davidson had more net worth than GM... Did anyone else see that???

H$ll ToMo..................I got more net worth than GM..................the're bankrupt.....lol
Dont mean to tick anyone off but..........I think its great! Now maybe they can start streamlining thier manufacturing process, get more robots on line......and build in some high quality! Then they can compete.

LOL!!!! I guess if you look at it that way... my cat has a hair ball, so he has more net worth...

I just caught the ass end of the news story and they were comparing Harley to GM... maybe they were talking about assets or liquid cash... that's why I wondered if anyone had seen the story, CBS it was I think..

I got to drive a late model Corvette today... the interior is still cheap plastic that creaks the whole time you drive it, it just ruins your whole perception of the car. It did run good though :D:eek::D:eek:

A public service announcement for GM and Ford. Build better cars so you can sell more thus make a profit! YES, it is that simple!

The end :).

I Beg to Differ

IMO, the current Caddies are fine cars. And the '06 Corvette Z06 is one of the best sport cars around. So says the European supercar press, usually prone to ignore or deride US iron (Rocket Science member Serge, from Southern France, has bought one). When Tomo refers to a "late model" ' Vette, I suppose he is probably referring to an early '70 issue :) . Am not too sure about Ford US current line of cars, quite frankly, but the Ford Inc.'s Volvo, Jaguar and Aston Martin affiliates produce very respectable machinery.

Vonbonds, a measure of patriotism would not hurt:cool:

Actually... it was a 2002 Vette.... I don't know what model it was... It had an auto trans built into the rear of the car... run flat tires.. I think a 5.7 (350?)... Like I said, it ran out great... Its just that the interior (where most people spend 99% of their time while driving) was cheap plastic, very hard to read the instruments (black guages down a dark black hole? Is this a date I'm on.. where is the **** thing)/:eek: Anyway... it was OK, I could overlook some of that if the price was right :D

A lot of the new Caddy stuff is Opel... isn't it? You know how I like Caddys......Catera.. the Caddy that zigs... what a pile of crap that thing was, they won't even let you in the Caddy club with that one :( If it doesn't get worse than 10 miles to the gallon it ain't a Caddy....:D

Walzing to the Rock 'n Roll Beat

So "late model" is 2002 to you, Tomo ? My case rests, whatever it was. I still have old Car & Driver issues. Wanna have a sneak preview of what the ' Vette engineering team is up to for the "new for 2003" announcement ? :D

As long as it doesn't start with 19** I think we'll be allright..:D Hey, sell those old mags on EBay.. It might pay for your 675...

Why don't you do a rant??? E mail it to me and I'll put it in the rant forum... other people can comment on it after its posted....

Back