gearchange pedal assembly

hairdoo

.020 Over
Does anyone know if the non-heel-toe gear change pedal for a "2007 Triumph rocket III" will work on a "2007 Triumph Rocket III Classic tourer" ? (I don't see why it wouldn't - but maybe someone has done this.....

I HATE the heel toe shifter. I never shift with my heel. So, all it does is restrict my movement on the floorboard - or catch my pants as I put my foot down and make me almost dump the bike.....argh.

Any feedback much appreciated. I want to order one from bikebandit but don't want the rigamarole if it doesn't actually fit on my bike.

The '07 Tourer was just a Classic with extras. I can't see any reason why the gear changer wouldn't fit. Go for it.

:) I was having the same thing,so I took a grinder to it.i took it off just behind the fixing point.now its really comfortable,i can sit in a more upright position. I wanted to change-out and keep the original for the next owner but what the hell.go for it:)

Yes, 2000-2004 Speed Triple or Daytona shift lever will work on the R3. So will inexpensive aftermarket units made for YZ125s. I have used both, but tend to use MSR part number SF-624.

Be aware, you will need to attach the lever on the splines so that it will give you leverage on the shift assembly in the transmission. For some people this makes the angle awkward.

Attachments

• Shifter 2.jpg
    Shifter 2.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 97
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 103
I removed the "heel" part of the original heel/toe changer. That way I can still use my heel when I want to but, with the bit that sticks out removed, it doesn't get in my way.

Back