I do indeed
20200620_000018.jpg
Let me know what you need for them I alway wanted to try a touring set. Just didn't want to wreck mine to do it. Do you have both the boards also?

Let me know what you need for them I alway wanted to try a touring set. Just didn't want to wreck mine to do it. Do you have both the boards also?

Scott,
I have two touring rails, BUT only one board!
I do not wish to deal with the mail; however, you are welcome to them.
Come to RAA West and I'll meet you at Dave's @breeze and give them to ya - free!

Scott,
I have two touring rails, BUT only one board!
I do not wish to deal with the mail; however, you are welcome to them.
Come to RAA West and I'll meet you at Dave's @breeze and give them to ya - free!
So yours has RHS footboard only Steve.

I also have a couple of scuffed but usable ones I took off my R3T as I got a set of new ones cheap, one side is much better than the other though. I will dig them out next time at my storage if interested.

I will have to look for @warp9.9 's posts re his recent off as it was news to me. Heal well mate!

I think have some Classic and R3Touring type foot boards/rubbers but but no rails.

So yours has RHS footboard only Steve.

I also have a couple of scuffed but usable ones I took off my R3T as I got a set of new ones cheap, one side is much better than the other though. I will dig them out next time at my storage if interested.

I will have to look for @warp9.9 's posts re his recent off as it was news to me. Heal well mate!

I think have some Classic and R3Touring type foot boards/rubbers but but no rails.
G’day mate. I am chasing footboards for a pillion for my 2008 Classic, would yours fit ? :)

While it will fit its to short for the floor boards. Since I wrecked my bike and need floorboard parts ill swap you out for a ful set of peg rails :D
Actually you should try the R3T shifter you can unbolt the heal part on them. You might have to get the adjustment rod also. I believe its longer. Give it some thought I can't do any wrenching until I get the steel plate installed in my shoulder. :)
Thanks for reply :)

@warp9.9 the same R3T footboards are used on America EFI, Speedmaster EFI, Thunderbirds and R3 Tourings. The rails and mounts are different but boards themselves and pins, rubber mats and cornering indicator pegs are same.

Increases the spares population you can hunt quite a bit!

E.g. Thunderbird.

1593133250783.png

@warp9.9 the same R3T footboards are used on America EFI, Speedmaster EFI, Thunderbirds and R3 Tourings. The rails and mounts are different but boards themselves and pins, rubber mats and cornering indicator pegs are same.

Increases the spares population you can hunt quite a bit!

E.g. Thunderbird.

1593133250783.png
Thanks I'll check into it after surgery I think my summer riding is done. I'd say usually 4 to 6 weeks on broken bones. But with the hardware added it might be a little longer. I figure it will be about a week and a half before I can mow the yard depending on what they give me for pain meds. I do know mowing right now sucks arse ;)

G’day mate. I am chasing footboards for a pillion for my 2008 Classic, would yours fit ? :)

I have some R3 Std/Classic/Roadster RIVCO chromed CNC alloy ones and a 2nd set of RIVCO chromed steel ones on the way from @tribal that I swapped for an excellent R3Classic 5 bolt TT strap full screen , brackets and mounts. They are a ridiculous price in Oz now.
Were £363.00
Alloy CNC
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Floorboards Pillion Rivco TR3005
Increase foot and leg support as well as allowing for a variation in foot position on long rides.
(Shown fitted/mounted in photo with optional Relocation Arm, sold separately)
Made from billet aluminium and chrome plated finish. The soft, antivibration, inlaid rubber pads further insure passenger comfort. They will fold and lock in the up position.
1593140917791.png

1593135498970.png

1593135528100.png

Au$779.24

Steel
Rivco Products Steel Passenger Floorboards (TR3125)

1593140690005.png

Triumph Rocket III Steel Passenger Floorboards Pillion Rivco TR3125
£276.86
Triumph Rocket III Steel Passenger Pillion Floorboards
Great touring comfort! Keep your passengers comfortable and happy. Replace your existing foot pegs with our 8” x 5” Classic Steel floorboards. With all the same great features as our Driver Floorboards, they fit all models originally equipped with pegs. If using with Corbin saddlebags, you must also order the Corbin-use Saddlebag Bracket TR3005-6. Please note: TR3005 Passenger Floorboards will not fit the Rocket Touring model.

Extensions/relocation brackets
£97.21
1593141100643.png

Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms Rivco TR3005-05
When saddlebags are installed on this model there is little or no room between the passenger peg and the saddlebag for the passengers heel. By moving the boards forward 4 you will gain the needed heel room as well as allow the passenger to be in a more relaxed seating position. The arms have two sets of alignment holes and can be installed at the original height or 1.5 higher.

Triumph Custom Parts in UK do a version as well. Black or Polished
£155.00

1593141903833.png
1593142006906.png

Refined Cycle in the USA makes a set too.

Price
$53.23

1593143026901.png

@420ponies has some Custom ones made for a while.
1593142781155.png

The Triumph factory rear pillion footboards on America EFI, Speedmaster EFI, Thunderbirds and R3 Tourings will, but only if you have the R3 Touring rear mounts which will actually bolt up to a R3 Std/Classsic/Roadsters using the pillion peg mount bolt and another threaded mount under the chrome/black pillion frame bracket cover arm which are the exact same width apart as the R3 Touring bracket.

There is a single R3T rear passenger footboard and bracket on eBay in Oz at the moment for AU $108.00 but to get a pair will cost your about Au$350 to get a excellent used pair to Oz from USA eBay.
1593134832687.png

They weigh a ton. I had a pair and sold them to a bloke building a R3 trike. The covers can be refitted once drilled for the 2nd mount bolt. Ideally you would put a shim behind the chrome/black frame cover .

Last edited:
Back