**FOUND** - Rocket III 05-18 transmission gear set for Kevin in Nashville

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
G'day folks, before Kevin had his engine misfortunes he generously offered me his spare Robinsons modified transmission for my rebuild as he had heard I was keen on one.
I had intended to trailer my project Roadster with the busted trans 600 mile North up to Ozrider in Brisbane last month so he could remove and split cases to extract the trans core for Kevin to use with Robinsons on his next build.

Many may be unaware but Australia has just had its worst floods in recorded history with 1000's homeless, 500,000 evacuated at the time and waters that did not recede for weeks. Brisbane was affected but @ozrider got off lightly by his account.
A band over that 600mile trip is affected with roads damaged, power water outages etc etc. Hence my trip has been delayed by another month or two until things settle down.

I would like to get Kevin a trans core ASAP to be shipped to him in Nashville Tennessee.
I can pay in US$ fee free via Paypal.
Please make me an offer if you have one or know of one that may do the job OK.
There is one on eBay in USA but it may be too shredded/risky to use.
If any of you can comment on the damage feel free!

Any Trans from Standard/Classic/Roadster or R3Touring engines should do the job even if the gears have wear, as they are still OK for backcutting.

1647502713952.png
1647502741041.png
1647502764353.png
1647502786774.png

Great thanks Mike, would you mind checking the cost for economy shipping?
No need for express (Kevin is not in a hurry but it will definitely get there faster than mine would).
The one Kevin sent me here in Oz was 22lb from memory, so Colorado to Nashville TN 37217 shouldn't phase me!;):roll::roll:
Yep, I ain't senile yet......22.05lb for a 13"x12"x6" FedEx box, so without the customs forms it should be 22lb or less;):cool:

Feel free to PM me a price for your trans if you prefer.

Great thanks Mike, would you mind checking the cost for economy shipping?
No need for express (Kevin is not in a hurry but it will definitely get there faster than mine would).
The one Kevin sent me here in Oz was 22lb from memory, so Colorado to Nashville TN 37217 shouldn't phase me!;):roll::roll:
Yep, I ain't senile yet......22.05lb for a 13"x12"x6" FedEx box, so without the customs forms it should be 22lb or less;):cool:

Feel free to PM me a price for your trans if you prefer.
Well… if they fit in a flat rate box I could ship for about $20.

I’ll pull them out on Monday and look at them.

Well… if they fit in a flat rate box I could ship for about $20.

I’ll pull them out on Monday and look at them.
Great, thanks. I don't think we would be that lucky with 22lb and I think that was the parcel size on label, not a standard FedEx box. But It should be OK.

Back