Fowler’s have +4 in stock ,shall I pop down and get the lot? Amazing that a spring that costs £2.60 can cause soooooooo many problems.
I have a spare to get checked out and see if it can be upgraded a bit. Maybe with a new detent arm. It's a winter project

Oh right, is this a big job?

Thank you
Hi and welcome from another member in the UK. Like @barbagris said look up Bollocks Transmission failure. I myself have just gone through the same experience and not being the sharpest tool in the shed. Have managed to repair my detent spring all from the information and help i got from this forum.There is two ways to deal with this do the job yourself, which is inexpensive and really good fun unless you do all the upgrades but still cheap. Or take it to the stealer but don't let them tell you engine has to come out because it don't. fingers crossed it's detent spring good luck.You will all ways get good advice from here if you ask:thumbsup:

Give you something to do whilst your waiting for Triumph to source your parts:whitstling:
If I'm honest : I really can't complain THAT MUCH. My mate who runs a Guzzi workshop has had bikes sat waiting over a month for parts.
The 3 parts missing - one is because Triumph transposed the number wrongly, one simply is not available 'til 2019 (!) and the last one because it's written different in the Triumph system to that on Fowlers site (Fowlers omit a hyphen). A guy with a bit more experience might have caught them but--------------- I don't expect miracles.

hi,

I have owned my rocket for 4 months now been round Europe on it and love it.
However today I went down the road and suddenly lost 3rd and 4th gear. Sometimes it will find 3rd when gearing up but never when gearing down and 4th seems to have gone all together.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Lloyd
G'day and welcome,
Be nice to see you introduce yourself to the forum.

Welcome and sorry to hear. You'll find all the help you need here (and MORE!) What year is your girl?
-MIG

Back