FYI: D&D Touring Pipes + Crossover For sale in UT

Here's another vote for D&D. I really like them on my Touring. Nice authoritative tone without being too loud. Of course there's always the option of removing the baffles.
All I need now is a performance crossover pipe. What are my options there?

Here's another vote for D&D. I really like them on my Touring. Nice authoritative tone without being too loud. Of course there's always the option of removing the baffles.
All I need now is a performance crossover pipe. What are my options there?

I've never really taken a hard look under my R3T at the crossover. I've been told the CAT's were in the OEM pipes so once I swapped those out I became CAT free...
-MIG

I have a new set of D&D’s still in the box which has never been opened complete with the K&N air filter. They cost me 700.00 when I bought them a couple of years back when I backed into a curb and put a big ding in my set. When I went to change them I realized it wasn’t as bad as it looked and I was able to straighten it out so I never even opened the box.
They don’t come with a cross over pipe but I don’t have one and they sound great. I would take 450.00 for them plus the freight if you are interested.
Trapper
have sent you a PM. It's not clear whether these are still available or gone? Cheers

Back