FYI: D&D Touring Pipes + Crossover For sale in UT

Just saw this yesterday. Thought I'd pass it on.
Triumph Rocket R3T D&D Exhaust + Crossover

$600.
A bit pricey, but a bit rare, too.

I have a new set of D&D’s still in the box which has never been opened complete with the K&N air filter. They cost me 700.00 when I bought them a couple of years back when I backed into a curb and put a big ding in my set. When I went to change them I realized it wasn’t as bad as it looked and I was able to straighten it out so I never even opened the box.
They don’t come with a cross over pipe but I don’t have one and they sound great. I would take 450.00 for them plus the freight if you are interested.
Trapper

I have a new set of D&D’s still in the box which has never been opened complete with the K&N air filter. They cost me 700.00 when I bought them a couple of years back when I backed into a curb and put a big ding in my set. When I went to change them I realized it wasn’t as bad as it looked and I was able to straighten it out so I never even opened the box.
They don’t come with a cross over pipe but I don’t have one and they sound great. I would take 450.00 for them plus the freight if you are interested.
Trapper
@Boog lookie here and on the first post, not trying to cut Paul out those look like they will be falling off on the highway. If so bud 450 bucks is a a lot better then when something falls off and hits another vehicle or make them veer off into another vehicle.

Trapper

I'm interested if they're still available? Contact me at johnreeder2012@gmail.com

Thanks

These are mine. Found this thread while trying to figure what model years these fit. I don’t remember.

Kinda weird finding a thread talking about yourself. Kevin you’re pretty close on what I paid New for these. I’m not sure if anyone in the states is making non-baffled crossover pipes yet. From what I recall you could only find them overseas when I got the Scorpion. There was those and an outfit in Australia that didn’t ship overseas. They wouldn’t ship the one I bought either, but I had a buddy stationed in England at the time.

Hope you guys/gals are well. I heard that they discontinued the R3T; such a shame. I miss that bike.

These are mine. Found this thread while trying to figure what model years these fit. I don’t remember.

Kinda weird finding a thread talking about yourself. Kevin you’re pretty close on what I paid New for these. I’m not sure if anyone in the states is making non-baffled crossover pipes yet. From what I recall you could only find them overseas when I got the Scorpion. There was those and an outfit in Australia that didn’t ship overseas. They wouldn’t ship the one I bought either, but I had a buddy stationed in England at the time.

Hope you guys/gals are well. I heard that they discontinued the R3T; such a shame. I miss that bike.
This is definitely a good deal because the quality of this setup is good, if you’re not going with the Viking or ozrider ces or carpenter this is definitely a good system, and u can go with or without taters. I’m surprised a touring guy running stock hasn’t snatched up yet.

Back