HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
Does anyone happen to have a Triumph fuel gauge laying around they are not using and would like to sell, I am asking on behalf of a friend who is not either site

Does anyone happen to have a Triumph fuel gauge laying around they are not using and would like to sell, I am asking on behalf of a friend who is not either site
Nope!!! Sorry
Oh Er Bump:D

Nope!!! Sorry
Oh Er Bump:D
Thanks Tony but I should have come back and said Ruzzel came to the rescue and saved Terry (not yet a member but I am working on it) with a fuel gauge innards so he just needs to get a shell, he is also after a set of TOR's (3 muffler set up) Terry is a Paramedic and seems like a nice guy. :)

Thanks Tony but I should have come back and said Ruzzel came to the rescue and saved Terry (not yet a member but I am working on it) with a fuel gauge innards so he just needs to get a shell, he is also after a set of TOR's (3 muffler set up) Terry is a Paramedic and seems like a nice guy. :)

sorry I didnt read this eariler Hans as I just sold my set & cat delete yesterday

sorry I didnt read this eariler Hans as I just sold my set & cat delete yesterday
That's alright Les I only posted it today after not getting a response from another member I sent a PM to, Thanks Anyway, how's the sexy headers going

Back