Front wheel chock / stand

For what it's worth, these are painted steel while the one's 1olbull and I have are the aluminum that are much lighter and cost quite a bit more. I have two and only need one.

Trying to cancel my order.
Wanna sell one, Mike?

Lock 'N Load Inc. - Motorcycle Wheel Chocks
1F07C9D6-78CC-4355-8FF8-EF891C9B8D84.jpeg
Lock n load is what I use... would defiantly recomend.

I just took a pick of the Condor in which I have my Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad. There is no model number but on the upright it says:

Pit-Stop (PS-1500)
Trailer-Stop

Condor.JPG

This is the roll in/roll out model that I've also used for hauling bikes in the back of my pickup. At my age I don't do that anymore, realizing I'm courting disaster in the process. As is readily apparent, the chock is stable with the large forward "foot". I've used this extensively for servicing my big bikes and it was invaluable for lifting the rear wheel of my 07 Classic.

I checked the other Condor that is folded up and leaning against the shop wall for a model number but can't find one.

I bought the first at the Seattle Motorcycle Show about7-8 years ago for about $220 as I recall and then another on ebay a couple of years ago for about $160. The one at the Seattle show came with two additional front wheel stabilizer/chocks in different sizes plus a front brake lock with coil rope that attaches to the handlebar a handy reminder not to ride off with the lock affixed. It also came with the quick disconnect trailer adapter.

I have two of the kinds of which Steel posted a pic. I used one for awhile on my table lift but found it unsatisfactory so went back to the front wheel clamp. I mounted it on my open trailer for the front wheel of my VStrom sidehack rig and recently bought another to mount on the other side so I can haul two bikes if for some strange reason I ever decide to do so. I remove the roll in portion so that the front wheel maintains contact with the trailer, after which I lash it down. These are a nice size and a lot less than the chrome Pingel chocks, one of which I have new in the box.

Steve, I'm going to hang onto the other one that I don't use for awhile.

Last edited:
Back