Front Turn Signals

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
I am ordering a license plate bracket and rear turn signals either from J&P or Dennis Kirk in the next couple of days. I am shifting my plate to the rear fender and rear turn signals to the side. Both companies have a good selection of lay down fender brackets, turn signals, and lighting supplements for the plate. My question is, has anybody done any mods to the front turn signals, either by brackets or relocation. I don't I am going to go LED on any of the turn signals, I just prefer the bulbs. I have found a set of rear turn signals that come close to matching the front and don't stick out too far which I think I can live with, but they are not a perfect match. I would be interested to hear from anybody else been down this road....... This is a Xmas present modification so I can't start till after the fat man comes anyway.

One Possibility

Brit........ Here's a suggestion though it might not do what you're looking for with the front signals. I put a set of sequential turn LED's from Vectra on top of my mirrors. They in turn just plug into the Vectra auto cancel device (sold seperately) and it plugs into where the flasher unit (OEM) was originally placed.

I'm thinking you could just get rid of the Triumph turns signals all together and just use the Vectra in front and your after market in the rear.

Just a thought!

I'm not sure exactly what look you are after, but I put small chrome oval LED's on top of the existing front bracket, personally I think it looks like it was made that way.....the existing brackets are a nice platform for any chrome lights.......check the pic in my photo album

Back