Front brake pulsation on 2018 rocket 3

How many miles? I'm no expert, but I'd check the ABS sensor or see if the rotor is somehow warped.
-MIG

How do I check the ABS sensor? I never had a bike with ABS before. Is it normal for them to pulsate on all braking?
Maybe @DEcosse can help with how, but what you describe is what I feel when the ABS kicks in on my '14 R3T. It is NOT normal unless the front tire is about to lock (i.e. you brake too hard).
-MIG

That's what I thought. It is still under warrantee but the closest dealer is about an hour away. I may have to bite the bullet and drop it off.

The sensor itself is pretty robust - any problems are more likely to be in the ABS Pulsar Ring (the toothed disc that the sensor looks at) - check both front and rear for any issues, either warped or bent or missing teeth.
Could also be slightly tweaked brake rotor - rotate the wheel and see if any of rotors makes contact with pad at anywhere in its rotation.

That's what I thought. It is still under warrantee but the closest dealer is about an hour away. I may have to bite the bullet and drop it off.
Then I would definitely have it checked out. Please share what you find out.
-MIG

Back