HeR3tic

Living Legend
Wow, what a sprout. $55 worth of free gas with every bike purchase during the Summer Open House. Those folks in Newnan really know how to entice new customers.

The pictured Tourer on this post card has two tone paint I've not seen before.
It's a scrimshaw white and black with the silver grey engine. Scrimshaw white, my title, is a coffee drinker and smoker's enamel white:D Nonetheless, quite handsome.

The local Yamaha dealer has 5 year warranty and free tires during those 5 years. That's far more than $2800 at my rate of tire decay.

Last edited:
What did I tell ya, Scrimshaw White:D And yes there is something wrong with that picture Flip. Perhaps one of you more imaginative Captains can reason why the barrels of fuel and lube versus nekid women or at the very least Biniki Beach Bar brass pole dancers :)

Last edited:
What did I tell ya, Scrimshaw White:D And yes there is something wrong with that picture Flip. Perhaps one of you more imaginative Captains can reason why the barrels of fuel and lube versus nekid women or at the very least Biniki Beach Bar brass pole dancers :)

Scrimsaw White looks to me like Breyers French Vanilia.....I just had a bowl with hot fudge topping.....
Actually, the bike looks like Breyers with the fudge topping on the bottom

Back