scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Met up with Mike(Navigator) and his lovely daughter Alicia today for breakfast, Mike is in town to help his daughter with her move.
The coffee shop is a little breakfast place in Niceville FL nice little place nothing fancy but the food is good, we nearly had a fight as to who wanted to pay for breakfast :eek: last time myself , Mike and Greywolf had breakfast(ten years ago) I paid for it(yes a Scotsman paying for something) so Mike wanted to return the favour but Alicia was having none of it and she politely snatched the receipt and payed for us all .
Great way to start the day off and hopefully it is not another ten years before we can do it again.

IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG

Met up with Mike(Navigator) and his lovely daughter Alicia today for breakfast, Mike is in town to help his daughter with her move.
The coffee shop is a little breakfast place in Niceville FL nice little place nothing fancy but the food is good, we nearly had a fight as to who wanted to pay for breakfast :eek: last time myself , Mike and Greywolf had breakfast(ten years ago) I paid for it(yes a Scotsman paying for something) so Mike wanted to return the favour but Alicia was having none of it and she politely snatched the receipt and payed for us all .
Great way to start the day off and hopefully it is not another ten years before we can do it again.

IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
your the only one who's lived up to his avatar :D
iiiii a true Scot:cool: :inlove

It was very nice for Alicia I to see Dave again for an all too short period of time. Gads but those ten years went by so quickly. And I still don't understand how she got hold of that check.

The good news is that she sold herl house, for over the asking price, with 7 offers on the first day it went on the market. The sad news is that she loves the area, her many wonderful friends and her beautiful home.

She is transferring to the US Air Force Academy hospital in Colorado Springs at the end of May. She and her husband bought a home NE of the Springs with spot in the garage for me to keep one of my bikes.

IMG_2329.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG
So you guys had breakfast and Mike on another thread asking for a bung size. Let me go check and see if it was a Scotsman's
:D

Back