For Sale Frank Thomas Black Leather Jacket EU54/US44

Advice I would give you @albertaduke (& @Joesmoe if serious about trying) is to be really disciplined in your carb intake - I was clicking off avge of 3lbs a week & lost 30 in only 11 weeks. The biggest motivation to staying disciplined is seeing the results - but the foods you can eat are so enjoyable it makes it easy
The key to it working is to get into ketosis (Google it) - it just won't work if you cheat & blow out on high carbs at some point of the day
I honestly didn't count them but recognized what foods had high carbs - that included fruit! - and just focused on proteins & fat
With vegetables, doesn't mean you can't eat those - just be selective; a good general rule (But also note is not 100%) is above ground good, below ground bad
ie cabbage Brussels broccoli cauliflower etc are all great; carrots potatoes turnips sweet potatoes etc all bad; technically onion (& families) are above ground but high sugar so pass on those
Avocados are great fruit alternative & macadamia nuts if you need to snack - if you like to eat chips, go for Fried Pork Rinds instead - still have the crunch, ZERO carbs
And again - just totally kill all bread, pasta, rice & potatoes - don't moderate, just eliminate those.
Eating out is easy - one of my standards in reduction phase was Outback Steakhouse - they had a great steak & lobster deal - enjoy those swimming in butter just pass on the bread & potato - I would typically just do double broccoli for the sides
They currently have steak & UNLIMITED shrimp deal - that's right in our wheelhouse :D
I LOVE Sushi - kind of a no-no with the rice though; not sure if they have where you guys are, but Poke restaurants are becoming really popular here - those are awesome and can be virtually carb-free

If either of you need a coach, more than happy to help

Last edited:
ime the DIET bit is easy - But exercise requires a discipline I do not have.
High Intensity Interval Training is the only way for me to do anything. Fierce but short.

I just fail! I lost 40 plus Kilo a few years ago for the 3rd time but when you stop it just comes back in spades and it is not good for your health to stay on low or no carb diets for an extended period.

I'm going to do it ! From vehicle electric, to electrolytes -- thank you @DEcosse .

And I will take you up on that coaching offer.

Check with your doctor first and get monitored if you do, a complete hi protein, hi fat, NO CARB diet CAN but NOT will necessarily harm your health.

Kidney failure is no joke and if your lucky they will resume working otherwise you are on dialysis and waiting for a transplant.

Last edited:
Back