Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
Frank Thomas Black Leather jacket

EU size 54 US 44

Lightly used - no noticeable blemishes shown that I could find

Overall the condition I would say is 'very good'

This has excellent heavy-duty leather and armour
Has Zip-out Liner and zip for attachment to pants
The front and rear panels are perforated leather (although the pictures don't clearly show that - at least on the image of the front )

Nice jacket - have lost lot of weight recently and it's just too big now

$125 plus shipping

(Inside of Jacket with Liner Installed)

I'm a big fan of FT gear. Still have one I bought in the late 80's - it's worn well.
Thanks for reminding me they still exist. ;)
Big Outlet store not far from my mum. :whitstling:

Saw another FT jacket size 44 recently posted - that one has gone, but mine still available
bump

Almost 40 lbs Paul :D

(this is my new replacement jacket, RevIt)

20170817_2.jpg

20170928_2.jpg

Diet, (low Carb high Fat, high Protein) & no alcohol - this was so easy, no counting of calories or carbs - just eat low-carb food, avoid starches (pasta, bread, potatoes etc) or other high-carb (sugar) vegetables
Lots of Bacon & Many many eggs! Typical lunch would be bacon, fried liver (in the bacon fat) and fried eggs - steak & broccoli for dinner; or baked fish in Olive Oil/Lime juice and Roasted Brussels Sprouts (with more bacon) :D
I always boil a dozen eggs at beginning of week (Whites set, but yolks still runny) and eat those as snacks.
Exercise - during loss phase minimum of 45 mins per day on exercise bike followed by 3.5 mile (brisk) walk in evening with the Mrs
Picked up an Elliptcal off local list recently - you can get these things for peanuts vs new from people who buy with good intentions and never use them. I paid $125 for a $1000 machine that was in perfect condition.
Now I do 30 on bike and 30 on elliptical (most days) and maintain the low-carb diet (which is almost a shame to call diet - I LOVE this food, don't miss the heavy carb stuff one bit!)
Am even back to enjoying glass of wine most evenings and maintaining (but ideally would drop another 6-7 lbs)

You look great, and I hope you feel as good as you look.

Thank you for sharing !!!

And good luck with the sale.

BTW, the shoes are just fine.

Almost like looking at myself in the mirror, except, now it's my turn to lose 40 lb.

feel the same .. starting mid october ( after the last ride of the season) on the treadmill and low carb diet except it will take a lot longer to lose just 30lbs my metabolism being rather sluggish:thumbsup:

Back