Forward controls, crash bars, stock pegs...

R3Touring rails will be slightly lower but footboards only, no pegs. If you want footboards on a Roadster most go with R3 Classic or R3 Standard ones as matching / re-using parts is probably easier. If you read the linka in this thread it should help you decide and then find what you want. remember you can get splined adapters to use Kuryakyn's smaller footboards too!

Thank you for such quick responses. Do you have any idea if the touring rails are higher or lower than the roadster, and also how much further forward this would place the pegs? I've seen information on the classic rails, but don't recall anything about touring. Thanks!

THESE are NOT R3TOURING parts but R3 Standard parts. Do you want footboards or pegs? You have a Roadster which shares parts with Classics and Standards but can fit the R3Touring rails and footboards as well if that is desired. Generally more expensive and less reusable brake gear levers etc.

I don't want boards, just pegs so I think these should work ok then? I missed the part about them not being touring rails. I've been reading so many threads on this topic they're all starting to run together. It seems like these are what I want and can make just minor changes to make it work. Thank you!

@Ishrub I'm still following all of this for my own setup; I appreciate your continued information more than you know! So, the standard rail can be had for only $98/each new?

Thank you for such quick responses. Do you have any idea if the touring rails are higher or lower than the roadster, and also how much further forward this would place the pegs? I've seen information on the classic rails, but don't recall anything about touring. Thanks!
@Ishrub I'm still following all of this for my own setup; I appreciate your continued information more than you know! So, the standard rail can be had for only $98/each new?
Nope that is just what Fowlers Triumph UK has listed. Whether they will still sell them at that price or check and use latest.

World Of Triumph UK has them for similar price
Triumph Motorcycles | Part Search | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
Triumph Motorcycles | Part Search | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories

Hermes Triumph USA too
T2081350 - Triumph Foot Control Mount Assy, RHS. Front, Footrests, Equipment | HERMYS TRIUMPH eSTORE, Port Clinton PA
T2081350 - Triumph Foot Control Mount Assy, RHS. Front, Footrests, Equipment | HERMYS TRIUMPH eSTORE, Port Clinton PA
YOUR PRICE
US$109.82 each.

But remember you will need all the little screws, bolts, and rest of fittings that can add up real quick if you do not have them already. I am pretty sure the Roadster pegs will fit these earlier Foot rails.

100065388-0-2.jpg

I don't want boards, just pegs so I think these should work ok then? I missed the part about them not being touring rails. I've been reading so many threads on this topic they're all starting to run together. It seems like these are what I want and can make just minor changes to make it work. Thank you!
Yeah but looks like they are charging close to full price. I must say they do look 'as new'. Most for sale as uysed have rash, rust, dirt etc. Certainly likely the fastest way to get a pair at reasonable cost, I imagine they would be backorder for at least 3 weeks from UK in USA.

Nope that is just what Fowlers Triumph UK has listed. Whether they will still sell them at that price or check and use latest.

World Of Triumph UK has them for similar price

Hermes Triumph USA too

YOUR PRICE
US$109.82 each.

But remember you will need all the little screws, bolts, and rest of fittings that can add up real quick if you do not have them already. I am pretty sure the Roadster pegs will fit these earlier Foot rails.

100065388-0-2.jpg

Great point about all the little bolts and stuff...

ok, just so I am understanding correctly:

If I ordered the foot rails for either side and procured the bolts labeled “3“ in the diagram, could I then just purchase new pegs and use the brake fluid reservoir off of my roadster and be set? I’m not seeing what else I’d need.

Sorry for the questions, just want to fully understand.

Great point about all the little bolts and stuff...

ok, just so I am understanding correctly:

If I ordered the foot rails for either side and procured the bolts labeled “3“ in the diagram, could I then just purchase new pegs and use the brake fluid reservoir off of my roadster and be set? I’m not seeing what else I’d need.

Sorry for the questions, just want to fully understand.

The pedal bolts are different as well as the brake spring. The gear linkages are a different size and the rear master cylinder has the mounting point at the bottom not the top as on the roadster.

@Al Burdon Al have you still got a link to your install thread?

Al's is a '13 Roadster with sidecar now converted with R3 Standard peg rails and some bits from me a year or two ago.

Back