rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
talked to stb tonight and she saw a rocket getting a ticket this morning at bout 5:45 on highway A1A in fl and she was wondering if it was anybody from here

Ive been seeing the bike alot......I think it might be someone who works at the plant on nights. I will know for sure monday.......I have to go to nights because I told the GF he was a ratty Mother F er........Guess he shouldnt have pissed me off....
I HATE FLORIDA.........It is the worst place in the world to work..........people are all *******s.......I dont know how any of yall live there......I would kill someone in a NY Minute if I lived there........

I HATE FLORIDA.........It is the worst place in the world to work..........people are all *******s.......I dont know how any of yall live there......I would kill someone in a NY Minute if I lived there........

Most of the *******s in Florida have moved here from up north. The natives are quite tolerable. :D
I sincerely hope you stay gets better. Being away from home is no fun for anyone.:)

Back