For those who don't go to classified

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
For those who don't go to classified who might be interested in some Triumph saddle bags go to Classifiied,
Wife is going to put them on EBay some time this week starting bid at 99 cents no reserve, thought I would give you guys heads up. Brown Leather

Wife has put it up on EBay yesterday starting bid for 99 cents, no reserve item ID # 122457502214
They are really nice bags, wife's just gone mad she getting rid of a lot of stuff because she's thinking that she wants to go back to the states, our two daughters live there and ones getting married next year, so when ever we make this move she want vary little to bring with us:)

For those who don't go to classified who might be interested in some Triumph saddle bags go to Classifiied,
Wife is going to put them on EBay some time this week starting bid at 99 cents no reserve, thought I would give you guys heads up. Brown Leather
do not find them anywhere on ebay ?

Wife has put it up on EBay yesterday starting bid for 99 cents, no reserve item ID # 122457502214
They are really nice bags, wife's just gone mad she getting rid of a lot of stuff because she's thinking that she wants to go back to the states, our two daughters live there and ones getting married next year, so when ever we make this move she want vary little to bring with us:)
Nice looking bags - any idea where to get the hardware??

Its Triumph bags so Triumph must sell them. Or try on EBAy some times you can get them, Or I don't think they would be hard to make.
My wife only used the one for work when she went to meetings because it fit her lap top and places for pens and paper work, she is a vary neat person so it still looks brand new, as you can see the second one still has the tags on never used.
Great if you get the hardware and put on Rocket you can put all your work stuff in and go to work. Or you and your wife could each take one to work.
I thought I put down the wrong # when albertaduke says he can't find it, but since Bigj1955 seemed to find it the ID # is good. Wife always puts things on for 99 cents she beleaves things always go to fair market value, she's been wright in the passed. She just might be wrong this time either way great looking bags.

Its Triumph bags so Triumph must sell them. Or try on EBAy some times you can get them, Or I don't think they would be hard to make.
My wife only used the one for work when she went to meetings because it fit her lap top and places for pens and paper work, she is a vary neat person so it still looks brand new, as you can see the second one still has the tags on never used.
Great if you get the hardware and put on Rocket you can put all your work stuff in and go to work. Or you and your wife could each take one to work.
I thought I put down the wrong # when albertaduke says he can't find it, but since Bigj1955 seemed to find it the ID # is good. Wife always puts things on for 99 cents she beleaves things always go to fair market value, she's been wright in the passed. She just might be wrong this time either way great looking bags.
As far as I can tell they have been discontinued so it will have to be Ebay ...

Back