For the hooligans.

1600119154058.png
1600119171932.png

These trannys look a lot more substantial than the older model. They are equipped with helical gears vs the older model spur gears. Helical gears are able to handle more load/force because they have more teeth in contact at any one time. They are also substantially quieter than spur. The only down side is that they offer a bit more resistance/friction (because more teeth in contact) but with 2500ccs and tonnes of torque..... who cares :)

Time will tell...

It's the 50c clips that retain the gears that cause the problems..just like the spurs I don'tthink the helicals will like being in 3rd 4th and 5th simultaneously :whitstling:

Just dropped my GT off at my dealer getting the temperature sensor replaced, the guy that sold me my bike says that they are Triumph riders. He knows them both and called them by name, says they can really ride, no fear. He also says he rides with them a couple of times a year. Thought that was pretty cool

Foot down on the left hand corner halfway through? No number plate? Nobody told her it had a blinker switch? But yeah, nice dolly bird,,,,,,,

Back