For science... Have you been able to wheelie your new rocket 3?

Horses for courses. These Rockets are not motards, and wheelying a heavy shaft drive is playing footsie with Lady Luck. The stresses on the crown and pinion back there, picking the bike up literally at the end of a stick (the moment lever acting on the shaft), is seriously high. And not putting it down softly will rubbish the fork seals in no time as well. There will be no story you will be able to spin Triumph to explain your way out once it catches up with you.

I own a Ducati Monster specifically to deal with the hooligan streak, and I will not have a problem if anyone allows me to wheelie their Rocket. But I will not be wheelying mine, aside from the odd momentary power wheelie. Like so many journos and vloggers, the clowns in this video do not care to thrash their test rides either - they have no skin in the endeavour, and those bikes are probably sold off as demos to unsuspecting Polish riders anyway.

Please post to Ducati forum then. I have much respect for my Polish rider friends.

Thanks. I post on several Ducati forums - I own three. And you obviously have no sentiment for the future Polish owners of those bikes.
The Polish riders I know have no need for your concern. They are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

looook!!

Attachments

• 189660718_10220204708139903_1003759717552514099_n.jpg
    189660718_10220204708139903_1003759717552514099_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 47
Hi everybody, so finally somebody arrives to make a wheeling with the rocket 3 r? Thank's ✌️

Hi everybody, so finally somebody arrives to make a wheeling with the rocket 3 r? Thank's ✌️
Where is this video of someone really wheeling a new Rocket? That video in post 44 is no real wheelie. The picture in #46 is an old Rocket. I still have not performed a good wheel stand on the new one but the old one jumps up right smart.

Back