FlipMeister Billet Stainless Brake Line Clamps

Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
In my never ending quest for truth, justice and the true American way, besides the fact that I'm cheap, I want bling on a budget so:

These clamps are 303 anti-magnetic Billet Stainless Steel polished to a mirror finish. These beautifully finished clamps came right out of my machine shop and many more will follow. They are completely machined to close tolerances. The pictures don't do 'em justice. They are frigg'in beautiful. Even Amy is impressed. Stay tuned, old Flipper has some other tricks up his sleeves.

Disregard the rubber washers. I mounted them first with the washers but I didn't like the way they looked so I removed them. The bottoms are machined smooth so they won't damage the paintwork anyway.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 254
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 206
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Excellent, Excellent, EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

How much Flip??? And what can I do to get a set right away??? Do members of R3owners.net get a substantial discount as compared to the price other aftermarket manufacturers charge for such an item?

Flip

Look fab. Flip but to heavy for me. HeHe Do me a set out of titanium or 6061 alumenummmmm..Do you have free shipping..Are they patented? How long Is the warranty..Are they DOT approved.Can I get a discount cause I know u??Will you install them..REally look good but need some bigger picts...Jack Nice to see ya off your ass..

Excellent, Excellent, EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

How much Flip??? And what can I do to get a set right away??? Do members of R3owners.net get a substantial discount as compared to the price other aftermarket manufacturers charge for such an item?

Please see the website for current pricing and availability. Compare them to the others on the market and decide at that point. Like the FlipMeister, inexpensive but quality made right here in Michigan. We all know what the others cost in Stainless. Been there and checked on that. That was my one of the major points in the making of the clamps.

I considered 6061-T4 Billet Aluminum but aluminum is soft, would have to be hard anodized or color anodized and would still eventually white rust like your wheels do. The Stainless is inert and would have no electolytic action with the fender itself plus it's hard and takes a nice durable polish.

If Jack really wants a set in Billet Aluminum, I just happen to have some in the shop but with 18-8 stainless fasteners holding the caps, the screws would corrode in the bodies and eventually lock them solid.

Whats with the filth on that water pump???

Jack:

I ride my bike. It gets dirty. I'm not a poser:D

Last edited:
Looking good Flip!

Dumb question time (please bear in mind I am currently not near my R3) Is it safe to assume they can be attached to the fender without having to remove the wheel?

Best regards

Tony

Back