FlipMeister Billet Stainless Brake Line Clamps

Light Bling...better check your Rx.

Hey Flip, the two appear to me to come out to about a pound.And what clarence you got for the hose if any or did you mic it and drill then mill drill for finish?True about stainless and aluminum not liking each other but like BusaJack I would want mine out of 2024-T3,7075-t6 or even 7050. I'd even pay extra for magnesium. Ever play with that stuff ? Better get your gas mask and halon ready. So you got you a multipost turret and a J head, with the right set up you could knock a set out in a half hour, maybe a little less.If you make a few hundred you may be able to get a used machining center and pop em out in 5 min. Did I tell you I hate stainless, tool killin sh*t. Bagum up;)

Baggage: I will tell you one thing. You are way off in weight. Each clamp complete weighs 3 ounces exactly. Everything else is proprietary information.

Flip

Baggage: I will tell you one thing. You are way off in weight. Each clamp complete weighs 3 ounces exactly. Everything else is proprietary information. -I always knew you were Homobras son. Iam telling you you better get a patent.Ill ask Homobra for the info for you..Busness man...Te He Love Jack

No Answer?

So you use pre-ground round stock in a centerless chuck whoopee. Now does the clamp pinch the tubing or not? It's a simple question or is that proprietary too. And I want mine out of Al, or Mg, preferably Mg now how much Flip? It will cost just to get a patent lawyer to see if it has already been done, but even with this win 98 machine and the doty graphics anybody could undercut ya and once bought it's all over.I want the screws out of the same stuff so count that too_Or does special orders upset your delicate proprietary apple cart. I just gotta rag the ragger,live for it.:D

Flip

See what Its like to be a busness person..The public will piss you off even when your product Is perfect..Humans suck..When you buy a new collar for your dog does he ***** about It.OwwwL I wanted gold studs..Frukem all Flipper..Jack

FYI, I have placed a QTY order with Flip... and already sold 8 pairs "unseen" to my RCE members.

Maybe I shoud take the US distribution over as well :D:D:D

Jamie

We may have to outsource manufacturing to Thailand. Eight is enough orders to open a new factory :D:D:D

Back