Flash tuned computer and now Rocket won't start

Torpedo

.040 Over
Have a 2012 Roadster. Sent the computer to Carpenter and now bike won't start. Here's what I did.

1. Removed computer. I did not disconnect any fuses or disconnect the battery.
2. Sent to Carpenter. They tuned with Tune Boy, etc.
3. Received computer back. Reinstalled. Again battery connected and no fuses disconnected.
4. Turned key on bike. Gauges lit up. Throttle bodies clicked, etc. Hit start button and nothing. No starter engagement or sound.

Did I fry something? Do I have to reset anything? Thanks.

I wll have to give that some thought for a bit plus I will be on the phone with Art soon I will ask his opinion. If you go to the .com site you can converse with him he is not allowed to on this site.

Never unhook or hook up any major electrical divices especially the ECU without disconnencting the battery !!!!!!!

I would start checking fuses just in case and any of the plugs you had to disconnect to get the ecu off you might have missed something.

Spoke to Art. First thing he asked was whether my kickstand was down.

Yes it was. :eek:

It started right away and sound awesome with the Carpenter pipe.

Just didn't want anyone to think Carpenter was doing something wrong. And, if you need a great pipe, spend the money and get the Carpenter.. :))):)

And thanks Warp. Bike is much better now and have since moved footpegs 8" forward.

Spoke to Art. First thing he asked was whether my kickstand was down.

Yes it was. :eek:

It started right away and sound awesome with the Carpenter pipe.

Just didn't want anyone to think Carpenter was doing something wrong. And, if you need a great pipe, spend the money and get the Carpenter.. :))):)

Was going to mention the kick stand but did not want to insult your intelligence:eek: will know better the next time:D glad you got it sorted out it is usually the simple things.

Back