Fitted K&N's and Front Fender.

Well I dropped in 20050_3 Rocket III with Triumph off road pipes, cat box eliminator, full power in all gears, speedo corrected and TuneBoy pod air filters, I added fuel to lower L tables, she feels smooth through all gears especially first and second, decel pop is still there a wee bit, but no more than pevious, power seems good and strong, so I am going to see if I can dyno the bike to make sure A/F is maximised right through the RPM range.:cool:

Last edited:
Early harley rear axle covers made by Kuryakin check on e bay sometimes have them..;)

Nice one R34ME

Just one thing, stop polishing it, you're making me feel inadequate.:)

fender

R34ME,
I like the front fender! Where did you purchase it and how much? I was thinking about a Harley softail front fender but yours looks good too.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute
Link Removed

R34ME,
I like the front fender! Where did you purchase it and how much? I was thinking about a Harley softail front fender but yours looks good too.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a minute
Link Removed

RR Front fender was cut down from standard one, if you can pick up a cheap one on ebay with damage makes it even better... you have to dremmel the mounting holes also I have now got mine to sit closer to the tyre. ;)

:D
Very clean and nice bike R34 !

I love the front fender.

Thanks wait untill you see my modified front flyscreen with inbuilt Dakota digital, side mounting brackets are being cut up and welded, once powdercoated just got to paint the flyscreen and mount, it looks awesome..... well I think so!!!!

Back