albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
nice blue sky .. and 15 degres centigrade at noon pulled the bike outside and went on a 110 kms ride
actually went to oroville ( washington state) from Kaleden to pick up some small parts , first ride its about time last year snow melted 3 weeks earlier maybe a new ice age is upon us..:roll:
DSCN3056.JPG
aybe a new ice age is upon us ..

Lookin' good there, Patrick!
I'm also diggin' the white curls!
PS: Very nice to see that new garage in background!!!

Very nice sir, seems a bit nicer further north than Olympia, its all clouds and drizzle here at my house.

Really looking forward to some nice 20-25c days, hopefully sooner than later.

nice blue sky .. and 15 degres centigrade at noon pulled the bike outside and went on a 110 kms ride
actually went to oroville ( washington state) from Kaleden to pick up some small parts , first ride its about time last year snow melted 3 weeks earlier maybe a new ice age is upon us..:roll:
DSCN3056.JPG
aybe a new ice age is upon us ..
Bring on global warming I say!!!

@albertaduke.

Looks like you have been off the bike for too long.

From where im sitting you have hoped on backwards. ;);)

@BigNorm starting to cool off in NZ but 15 deg C that's warm only time I won't ride here is if we got ice or snow on the roads.

Looking forward to the screen arriving from @Ishrub.

Lookin' good there, Patrick!
I'm also diggin' the white curls!
PS: Very nice to see that new garage in background!!!
curls ....what curls !! I APPLIED SOME WHITE ON MY DARK BROWN HAIR TO FIT IN :roll:
that there open door is the winter and or repair garage for the bike where the lift is parked but now bike will move to the next door authentic garage and park on its turn around dolly:thumbsup:

Back